Our client is a Swiss Banking Group and one of the leaders in global wealth management. For their global internal audit team, they are looking for a Business Auditor.
- Conduct audits in Switzerland and abroad (up to 20%)
- Identify risks, evaluate, test and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of controls and the adherence to regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Document audit results and communicate issues to management, identifying opportunities for improvement in the design and effectiveness of key controls and processes
- Contribute to the development of audit process improvements, including the development of automated routines
- Keep actively informed about developments (e.g. regulatory changes), monitor risk developments and contribute to the annual risk assessment
- As Agent of Change analyze and enhance processes and the internal control system and calibration of risk management and follow-up on implemented audit issue remediation
- Master’s degree or equivalent (economics or law), additional education is a plus;
- Financial industry experience (at least 3 years) in Internal or External Audit, Compliance, Risk Management
- Detail oriented with strong flair for application of analytics to business/risk related questions
- Flexible, enthusiastic, self-motivated, strong interest in learning, effective under pressure and willing to take personal responsibility/accountability
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and conceptional skills and quick thinking
- Good command of analytics self-service applications (e.g. Tableau, Alteryx, Power BI) and MS Excel
- Fluent in German and English – French, Italian and Spanish would be an advantage
- Be a part of a global organization
- Very god remuneration package
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now".
We build careers. We make it our business to connect our candidates with the right opportunities for them. Whether you're searching for a rewarding interim assignment or a long-term move, you'll have the support of one of the leading recruitment organisations in Switzerland. Badenoch + Clark is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in the placement of senior specialist, management and executive-level roles.
Learn more about us on badenochandclark.ch