For our client, an international consumer firm, based in Zug area, we are looking for a Senior FP&A Analyst. Our client can offer an international and fast-paced environment and exposure to a wide variety of challenging tasks.
Responsibilities and Challenges
- A dual role encompassing Group forecasting / budgeting and monthly sales reporting and analysis
- The lead role in Group monthly forecasting to provide timely and accurate forecast estimations and analysis across the Group
- The lead role in the preparation and analysis of Group sales information prior to final presentation to senior management and the Board of Directors
- A key supporting role in preparation of Group annual budgets and long-term business plans
- A key supporting role in the analysis of sales results and sales KPIs of the different subsidiaries and business channels
- A key supporting role in ad-hoc analytical requests and analytical models
- At least 5 years of experience in a finance role, with focus on FP&A
- Excellent analytical and IT skills, strong experience with MS Excel and Consolidation systems
- Fluent in English, German would be an advantage
- Hard working personality, dynamic and agile attitude
- Ability to prioritize, act independently with a strong sense of accountability
- Positive and problem-solving mindset, ability to adapt and respond positively to challenges
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now".
We build careers. We make it our business to connect our candidates with the right opportunities for them. Whether you're searching for a rewarding interim assignment or a long-term move, you'll have the support of one of the leading recruitment organisations in Switzerland. Badenoch + Clark is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in the placement of senior specialist, management and executive-level roles.
Learn more about us on badenochandclark.ch