Our client is a swiss company with international market expansion worldwide in the field of luxury cosmetics care products.
For expanding its team in Switzerland, we are looking to recruit a Packaging Development Manager (m/f) to start AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
An ideal candidate will be in charge of managing package development and manufacturing projects of innovative luxury products and overseeing the full scope of related activities.
- Managing the development and engineering of packages to ensure both aesthetic and functional objectives are met
- Managing the evaluation and selection of supplier, packaging materials and processes that meet functional and cost criteria
- Conducting in depth technical feasibility studies relative to custom packaging options
- Ensuring and maintaining package design integrity
- Preparing and presenting supplier quotation briefs
- Providing project management for new product launches relative to supplier and manufacturer collaboration, timing, cost and feasibility
- Managing the creation and maintenance of development of product cost sheets
- Overseeing and/or creating new component parts, corresponding technical specifications and Bills of Materials
- Ensuring timely update of Assembly Instructions, BOM’s, specifications and standards
- Managing the timely Change Control process with Manufacturer
- Managing Full-Service Masterfile and other data pretending to Full-Service operations
- Managing printed material development requirements from artwork through to pre-press proofing approval and production
- Approving technically and aesthetically first-off production packaging components
- Approving first-off production of all new items at Manufacturer
- Maintaining a working knowledge of Packaging/Product innovation and technology advances as well as environmental worldwide requirements
- University degree related to the packaging engineering, material science or similar field
- Previous work experience in same or similar position from Luxury, Premium CPG industries (Cosmetics, Wine/Spirits, Watch, Chocolate, Fashion, Food & Beverage, Instore marketing) is a must
- Experience in cosmetics or premium FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) is much preferred
- Experienced in structuring bills of materials and packaging specifications
- Experience in key supply chain functions including material requirements, master production schedules, manufacturing would be of a great advantage
- Fluent in German or fluent in French with excellent English language skills
- Entrepreneur mindset, proactive and autonomous
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, teaching and communication skills
- Able to work under time pressure
- Able to apply experience and knowledge to provide creative solutions to problems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experienced in working with various cultures in a business setting
Are you looking for a new challenge? Would you like to have great career path development with our client? Apply now!
Dr. Sanja Centineo
Consultant – Industry and Manufacturing
Note: This is a new position within the company (full-time position/ 100%). Recruitment for this position is under agreement between Badenoch+Clark Zurich office and our client.
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now".
We build careers. We make it our business to connect our candidates with the right opportunities for them. Whether you're searching for a rewarding interim assignment or a long-term move, you'll have the support of one of the leading recruitment organisations in Switzerland. Badenoch + Clark is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in the placement of senior specialist, management and executive-level roles.
Learn more about us on badenochandclark.ch