Our client is a swiss company with international market expansion worldwide in the field of luxury cosmetics care products.
For expanding its team in Switzerland, we are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and dynamic person who enjoys working within an innovative environment and a great team atmosphere.
Starting date: ASAP!
Order Management (B2B)
• Manage customer orders to their expectations, including order entry & reviewing order primarily on quantities, prices, address and delivery dates
• Daily follow up daily on customer orders from allocation to on time delivery
• Liaise with distribution centers and third parties to ensure proper and efficient treatment of orders
• Pro-actively inform customers on the order and delivery status
• Manage customer enquiries about orders such as delivery date, back in stock date, packing list etc.
• Liaise with markets sales team and keep them updated on, issues and any crucial information related to customers, orders etc.
• For export markets, provide all necessary shipping documents to customers such as packing list, invoice, airway bill, etc
Customer Management (B2B)
• Create new account in the system. Check accuracy of the data
• Timely and accurately maintain and update customer master file
• Manage/document customer requirements in order to provide customer satisfaction with each order and prevent deductions and/or complaints
• Ensure customer requirements are shared and followed throughout the organization
Customer Service Management (B2C)
• Support 3rd party Customer Service Team in their day to day activities
• Act as 2nd CS level and ensures to resolves all related matter in cooperation with the relevant stakeholder
• Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media
• Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
• Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
• Advise on company information
Are you looking for a new challenge? Would you like to join a growing team? Are you willing to have excellent career development path with our client? Apply NOW!
This position is under mandate between Badenoch + Clark Zurich office and client.
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now".
We build careers. We make it our business to connect our candidates with the right opportunities for them. Whether you're searching for a rewarding interim assignment or a long-term move, you'll have the support of one of the leading recruitment organisations in Switzerland. Badenoch + Clark is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in the placement of senior specialist, management and executive-level roles.
Learn more about us on badenochandclark.ch