For our client, an international financial services group, we are looking for a Treasurer. This is mid-to-senior level role and our client is looking a person with strong experience in FX trading, liquidity and cash management. The company can offer a wide range of responsibilities in a very international and diverse environment.
Responsibilities and Challenges
- Perform daily liquidity management and cash management
- Perform money market transactions as per liquidity management requirement
- Trade and manage FX exposure to minimize exchange risk
- Perform the bond investment
- Prepare the regulatory reports and other internal reports as required
- Take client orders and timely execute trades by offering strategic price quotations
- Generate income and profit with the treasury transactions within the authorized limit
- Experience in a treasury front office role in financial services sector
- Min 3 years of experience in liquidity management and cash management
- Demonstrable understanding of the international regulatory environment for the selected products and markets
- High awareness on risks
- Proactive, self-motivated and well-organized
- Good communication skills
- Strong work ethic and team spirit
- Proficient user of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Fluent in English & German (both written and verbal)
- Holding a CFA/FRM certificate would be an advantage
- Flat hierarchy
- International and diverse environment
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now".
We build careers. We make it our business to connect our candidates with the right opportunities for them. Whether you're searching for a rewarding interim assignment or a long-term move, you'll have the support of one of the leading recruitment organisations in Switzerland. Badenoch + Clark is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in the placement of senior specialist, management and executive-level roles.
Learn more about us on badenochandclark.ch