A long-established, internationally deployed player in the industrial sector is seeking for its headquarters a Head of Marketing Communications.
This person will report directly to the CEO.
Develop and execute the marketing and brand communication strategy, with a focus on digital
- Coordination of marketing activities and supports like (advertising, mailings, press releases, customers press releases, customer and sales marketing tools)
- Management of key events (trade fairs, road shows, virtual trade fairs, customer events customer events, company seminars)
- Content creation including for technical documentation (business developpement tools)
- Preparation of new product launches and promotions
- Planning, budgeting and monitoring the ROI for continuous improvement
- Management : 1 Direct report.
- Master's degree in Communication or Maketing with confirmed experience in Branding and Digital Marketing (Inbound marketing - Traffic generation)
- Knowledge of different digital marketing platforms and Social Media
- Proven experience in the Industrial sector or B2B with technical products
- Excellent writing skills in French, English and German (C2 level in each language)
- Good interpersonal skills and sense of teamwork.
- Positive and enthusiastic personality with a strong sense of organization, commitment and
- commitment and responsibility.
- Spirit of analysis and initiative, rigor, autonomy, agility, creativity and flexibility.
- Experience handling stress and deadlines