Our client is a global leader in both the development and production of electronic devices and mechanical sub-assemblies for the energy industry.
- Act as the engineering expert on sensors' systems to become the main point of reference for customers, internal sales and marketing teams and R&D.
- Collect market requirements, to stimulate innovation in the product development teams and facilitate product improvement.
- Participate in the conceptualization and validation of new products.
- Responsible to centralize field feedback as well as to run root cause analysis on sensors and conditioners.
- Develop training materials, prepare and present webinars on relevant topics.
- Identify engineering and/or market product improvements (e.g., application, function, performance, cost, documentation) that can facilitate product adoption.
- Master degree in Mechanical or Electronic Engineering or related field.
- 10 years of experience in sensors product development with a customers' satisfaction and product management mindset.
- Knowledge on different electromagnetic compliance, explosive and functional safety standards is an asset.
- Passionated by innovation technology and market analysis.
- Good organizational, planning and time management skills to meet project objectives and deadlines.
- Knowledge of critical machinery condition monitoring applications and/or Energy market is an asset.
- High flexibility and adaptability to adjust to various and diverse activities quickly and deal with unexpected problems or tasks effectively.
- Fluent in English, any other language is an asset.