For our client, an international family office based in Vaduz, Liechtenstein, we are looking for a senior and experienced person that will work closely together with the CEO and the CFO of the company as Senior Financial and Investment Analyst.
In this challenging position, you will support the management of the company in the analysis of potential investments. More in details, you will be responsible for:
- Collecting information, performing research and analyzing assets in view of potential investments
- Preparing financial reports and presenting to relevant team or to the management, to support the financial investments
- Conducting due diligence on companies and industries through the collection and interpretation of relevant data, such as company financial statements, price developments, currency adjustments and yield fluctuations
- Keeping up to date with market developments, new investment products and all other areas that can affect the markets, including macro developments
- Structuring and monitoring of budgets for specific investments and projects
- Ensuring that all compliance regulations are met
You hold a Bachelor or Master Degree in Economics, Finance or relevant fields. Moreover, you offer:
- At least 10 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience and proficiency in analyzing real estate transactions and evaluating companies
- Expertise in structuring and implementing mergers and acquisitions
- Deep knowledge in capital market and trends
- Experience in assessing and managing the risk related to investments
- Excellent analytical skills and proficiency in the use of financial platforms
- Very good communication and presentation skills and ability to connect with people at all levels
- Full proficiency in English and (Swiss)German
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now".
We build careers. We make it our business to connect our candidates with the right opportunities for them. Whether you're searching for a rewarding interim assignment or a long-term move, you'll have the support of one of the leading recruitment organisations in Switzerland. Badenoch + Clark is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in the placement of senior specialist, management and executive-level roles.
Learn more about us on badenochandclark.ch