Our client is an international organisation
The L&D coordinator will:
- Lead and support the development or our client education strategy (organise, facilitate and implement educational activities aligned with the strategy)
- Creates and implements education and development activities
- Establishes partnerships to enrich educational programs
- Manage the e-learning platform in collaboration with the relevant service provider
- Represent our at key educational events
- Identify best learning and educational practices to be replicated
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in coordinating educational and/or training programmes including
- supporting educational programme development
- organising training activities
- leading and facilitating workshops and training
- managing a Learning Management System (LMS)
- creating educational content.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English, French and Spanish, additional languages are an asset.
- Experience in working in an international organisation or multicultural environment