Our client is fast-growing biotech company near Neuchâtel.
The successful candidate will support technology transfer activities and ensure state of the art purification development .
- Management of the DSP team ( 5 people) .
- Develop the DSP team strategy, objectives and priorities in accordance with the department vision and goals
- Manage resources and resource demands for the DSP team :
- Proactively communicate gaps and solutions as appropriate
- Provide active support in budget monitoring and budget definition in alignment with the department goals
- Provide leadership with regards to purification development strategies and ensure state-of-the-art DSP development.
- Ensure alignment and synergies with other functions in order to streamline activities, decrease costs and risks.
- Provide leadership, guidance and appropriate environment framework to ensure the team meets its objectives
- Develop team members by providing the appropriate level of training, coaching and mentoring
- Represent the DSP team within the extended leadership team and maintain solid communication lines with key stakeholders
- PhD of chemical engineering, biotechnology or related field with at least 5 years experience in Downstream process development .
- MSc of chemical engineering, biotechnology or related field with at least 8 years experience in Downstream process development .
- The professional experience should include a relevant management experience in supervising people.
- cGMP experience is a plus
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, accurate and team-oriented work style
- An ability to work independently and with flexibility in a changing and demanding environment
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal is a must have
- French is a plus