Multinational company, in FMCG for their luxury division
Drive international public relations and PR communications, strategy and action plan.
Reporting to the Head of International Communications, and working closely with the overall Headquarter Team as well as with global markets
- Be the point of contact with key international media and influencers, 3rd party industry organizations, agencies and other stakeholders.
- Lead the development of PR strategies and programs to support the international and the Swiss market.
- Lead measurable PR campaigns, working closely with marketing and commercial teams.
- Develop all PR content consistent with the Company profile and are tailored to the needs of the target audience.
- Establish excellent working relationship internally across regions and departments (communication and marketing departments) and maintain external successful relationships with all key stakeholders. Also support the Company CEO and other colleagues in their public appearances. He/she will ensure to respond on time to communications opportunities and challenges/crisis
- Lead, manage and advice of all aspects of international PR activities, opportunities and press events, as well to ensure support to local markets to guarantee and excellent performance.
- Develop PR opportunities to boost the brand appeal and credibility.
- Ensure that best practices are employed within strategy, budget, and on time.
- Monitor and analyze campaign results and KPIs
- Solid strategic thinking skills as well as an entrepreneurial, hands on attitude.
- 10+years’ experience in a similar role, preferably across corporate and agency roles
- Extensive experience in developing and delivering innovative and integrated communications across the full range of communications channels, including all forms of digital/social media.
- Extensive experience in engaging and building relationships with external media bodies, experience with media crisis management.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and technical information to people with diverse background and cultures
- Leadership, influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills and experience with a wide variety of audiences across diverse channels (online, TV, print, radio).
- Trilingual: english, french and german