To complete the Quality Assurance department of a pharmaceutical company based in Canton du Valais, we are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance manager.
- Manage a Quality Assurance team
- Manage and approve quality event records regarding GMP related incidents
- Work with Quality Assurance operating staff
- Ensure together with cross departmental
- teams that the investigations conduct to an appropriate root cause and support the establishment of appropriate CAPA
- Evaluate and approve subject matter expert assessments of GMP related incidents during root cause investigation review
- Ensure compliance with the laws and regulations on GMPs for API’s as well with health authorities and customer requirements
- Manage customer audit and regulatory inspections
- Doctorat in Pharmacy, Chemistry or Biochemistry with minimum 5 years’ experience in GMP and quality assurance environment
- Professional level in English and French (both oral and written).
- Previous experience as a Quality assurance manager