Our client is a well-known Swiss company developing mechanical supplies for the industry. They are creating a new position for a Project Manager NPI dedicated to the new products introduction.
Your missions :
Directly related to the Product Line Director, your missions are as follows :
· Lead the different steps of your projects (studies, conception, cost control, validation,…),
· Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders,
· Ensure the interface with external service providers (suppliers, subcontractors,…),
· Guarantee the respect of the objectives of costs, quality and deadlines,
· Monitor and communicate progress and expenses to provide visibility,
· Contribute to the development of the global Business Unit PMO.
Your profil :
· Bachelor of science or Master level in a technical field,
· At least 5 years of experience as project manager leading NPI projects, ideally working on industrial machine development,
· A certification such as PMP, PMI or Prince would be a plus,
· Fluent French and English, German is a plus.
Pour toute information, n'hésitez pas à contacter Guillaume Rub au 079 772 42 92.