Our client is an industrial company, looking for its future Indirect Purchasing Manager for the Marketing commodity
- Under the direction of the Head of Indirect Purchasing, you will manage sourcing and procurement activities mainly for Marketing category following the category management strategy, identifying/assessing opportunities and standardization.
- You will also be in charge of an efficient cost/budget controls and ensure compliance of the procurement Policy within the category.
- As an Indirect Purchasing Manager, you will build relationships internally and externally and provide effective business support.
- Your responsibility will also include the definition of the yearly cost target reductions and action plan while simultaneously guaranteeing quality assurance and security of supply as well as proportional contractual risks.
- You will ideally hold a university degree in procurement, supply chain or Business Administration. You have 10 to 15 years’ experience in Indirect Purchasing including a strong experience in the Marketing category in a mature purchasing organization.
- You demonstrate expertise in managing categories quickly particularly with respect to developing & implementing strategies, stakeholder management and supplier relationship management.
- You demonstrate effective resource monitoring skills, measuring and follow up.
- You show the ability of creating/grasping new concepts, explore the alternatives while recognizing potential implications.
- You have strong negotiation and communication skills
- You are an independent and a proactive self-starter who operates with a strong sense of ownership for projects and results/solutions oriented.
- Fluent French and English is a must.
Your application will be treated confidetially
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now".
We build careers. We make it our business to connect our candidates with the right opportunities for them. Whether you're searching for a rewarding interim assignment or a long-term move, you'll have the support of one of the leading recruitment organisations in Switzerland. Badenoch + Clark is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in the placement of senior specialist, management and executive-level roles.
Learn more about us on badenochandclark.ch