For our client, a healthcare company based in Geneva, we are looking for a:
Human Resources Director
This role reports to the CEO. Purpose and scope of the role:
The Human Resource Director is a strategic partner to the management team as well as point of contact for employees of the company. He/she will be providing services on HR matters to all the entities of the group in Switzerland as well as abroad.
- He/she must be a truly passionate about the Employee life cycle. From designing, developing, and implementing mandatory processes to coaching new leaders via talent development programs.
- He/she will act as strategic partner to ensure business objectives are met with optimized team size and costs
- The HR Director will Launches global initiatives to ensure consistency across all regions taking into consideration local legal requirements, regional business needs and impacts on the Business: full digitalization of HR processes, LMS (Learning Management System) etc.
- He/she will provide full support to all functions regarding identification of people needs, talent acquisition, talent management.
- He/she es the guardian of the compliance for all people related matters.
- He/she applies a solution focused approach: challenges status quo regarding non performing team organization until a solution
- Right hand of the CEO for all organization people matters.
- Work closely with executive team to enable company objectives delivered through hiring and maintaining a top talented team
- Develop, implement, support, and review all HR department initiatives, policies, procedures, and systems
- Deploy and maintain a competitive compensation structure
- Work in partnership with senior leadership and managers to provide guidance on internal HR procedures, best practices and policies
- Create a healthy work environment for all employees and improve internal communication practice/process
- Act as subject matter expert, advising on matters related to people operations and scaling our current processes
- Monitor the delivery of HR roadmap and work closely with the HR department to ensure objectives are aligned with company objectives
- Work with CEO on company internal communications across 3 main regional offices/headquarters
- Drive the talent acquisition process
- Create and implement training and development programs
- Participate in the performance evaluation processes when needed
- Composure and confidentiality required to handle disciplinary and grievance issues
- Ensure all current policies and procedures are in compliance with legal requirements
- Perceptive nature, careful monitoring of working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Digitalization of HR processes via online tools and ensure full maintenance: HRIS, LMS
- Management of the car fleet, insurance portfolio and office management
- Travel occasionally to regional office in Europe (2-3 times a quarter)
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources or equivalent (Economy, Psychology etc.)
- 7 to 15 years of experience acting successfully as HR professional within an international environment (ideally in the healthcare, pharma or medical device industry). An experience working with emergent markets would be an asset.
- Good knowledge of Swiss insurances mechanism and LPP (good knowledge of Swiss labor law and Swiss payroll is a plus).
- Experience working with different cultures and personalities, excellent communication skills.
- Positive and hands-on attitude, entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to build relationship based on trust and transparency, strength of character, ethics strong commitment and reliability.
- Fluent in French and English (level C1-C2).
- Strong business acumen, assertiveness and fairness.
- Excellent network and relationship with external providers.
- Aptitude for critical thinking, problem solving and decision making.
Part time is an option on this role (70% or 80%)
Starting date: January 2021
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now".
We build careers. We make it our business to connect our candidates with the right opportunities for them. Whether you're searching for a rewarding interim assignment or a long-term move, you'll have the support of one of the leading recruitment organisations in Switzerland. Badenoch + Clark is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in the placement of senior specialist, management and executive-level roles.
Learn more about us on badenochandclark.ch