Our client is a leading law firm based in Geneva
- As a member of the corporate team, you will assist a very diverse clientele of large global corporations, private equity and venture capital funds, institutional investors, as well as successful groups and companies, SMEs, scale-ups, technology start-ups and entrepreneurs.
- You will advice clients on all types of transactions, such as M&A, takeovers, LBOs, MBOs, MBIs, restructuring, divestitures, spin-offs, as well as general domestic and international finance.
- You will act as lead counsel in cross-border transactions with targets located in Switzerland or abroad.
- You will advise both buyers and sellers, investors and targets, and has wide-ranging experience in auction processes (including organizing and running the process).
- You are a Swiss qualified lawyer
- You are fluent in English and French or French and German
- + 3 years of experience in corporate finance, M&A and corporate/commercial law in Switzerland;
- You are willing to join a dynamic corporate team and handle matters both autonomously and in a team environment
80% is possible