Our client is an international company
- Ability to identify, understand and explain to senior management drivers for the current business performance and longer-term outlook by engaging with business partners and data mining ERP/Sales systems to identify ultimate root causes.
- Challenges data and explanations where necessary
- Responsibility to produce the weekly sales report and monthly management accounts
- Experienced in BI data modelling and extraction tools
- Oversees updates to the rolling forecast, interim forecasts and annual budgets
- Perform tactical and strategic analysis and business modelling to support business decisions or major investments such as Capital Investment and Pricing Proposals.
- Provides insightful analysis and commentary on submitted results & forecasts, explaining drivers of the results and the impact on commercial and business operations.
- Prepares simple concise presentation ready analysis and reports that communicate key messages clearly in an easy to assimilate format.
- Supporting site team prepare Capital Investment proposals
- Graduate Qualified Accountant with at least 5 years’ experience in a busy progressive and tightly managed small to medium sized manufacturing or supply chain business
- Experienced with group reporting, annual budget preparation, financial and data modelling, standard costing and cash flow forecasting.
- A problem solver who is prepared to challenge explanations to get to the root cause of issues in seeking to understand drivers of performance, yet with the ability to build good working relationships to provide support to others, whether at the senior or junior level.
- Strong IT and financial analytical skills. The “Go To Person” for stakeholders needing Excel support or data extracts from any ERP/BI system. Expertise in Microsoft Power BI preferred.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Someone who is self-motivated, with energy and drive to go the extra mile and take the lead on assignments, who anticipates the needs of all stakeholders and deliver highly quality presentation ready analysis or reports.
- Comfortable working to tight schedules and deadlines to deliver results.