Commodity Trading House
• Develop strong partnership with local teams and act as the key point of contact.
• Lead and coordinate monthly financial review with global business units. Including process coordination, review template improvement and minutes taking for top management
• Conduct in-depth financial & operational analysis with limited guidance, identify key issues have major impact on company profit performance
**8+ years Risk / MO / Trading analysis experience at a Global or Regional headquarters with intensive experience working with multi-countries/business units within a Commodity Trading firm.
Must have agri commodity cash trading exposure as well as knowledge and experience of financial and operational analysis**
• Solid understanding of Risk and Middle office from a Commodity Trading environment.
• Financial management background a distinc advantage
• Intense cash trading background with solid understanding of the key drivers of a cash business.
• Several years experience in the Commodity Trading Industry
• Willing to work on data, experienced users of financial system such as BPC, Hyperion.
• Advanced Excel reporting skills is must.
• Strong PowerPoint slides designing and reporting skills for top management is a big advantage.
• Excellent communication skills, ability to work well with all levels and countries within the company.
• Flexible and enjoy working in a fast pace and challenging environment, multi-tasks management skills.
• Detail oriented, strong appetite on accuracy.