Your Responsibilities and Challenges
- Being main point of contact for strategic and conceptual issues for the entire building and service portfolio
- Technical and normative management and control of existing mandates
- Ensuring quality and security control of the entire buildings
- Monitoring, analyzing and reporting of costs
- Checking and updating of the system documentations
- Supporting and coordinating external suppliers
- Technical university degree
- Over 5 years of work experience in facility management
- Experienced in multitasking and managing various stakeholders
- Excellent understanding of supply chain management and contract management
- Fluent in German and English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Profound MS Office user knowledge
- Used to work independently and precisely
- Able to multitask effectively among different projects and different teams
- Well-structured and well-organized working style
- Strong business acumen with sense of prioritization
Are you looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work in an interdisciplinary team of highly skilled people? If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate to apply now! We are glad to receive your application!
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now".
We build careers. We make it our business to connect our candidates with the right opportunities for them. Whether you're searching for a rewarding interim assignment or a long-term move, you'll have the support of one of the leading recruitment organisations in Switzerland. Badenoch + Clark is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in the placement of senior specialist, management and executive-level roles.
Learn more about us on badenochandclark.ch