Our client is a leading provider of sustainable energy solutions in Kanton Aargau. Due to their business expansion in Switzerland and a recent merger they are looking for an experienced financial controller to join their team as soon as possible.
You will be responsible for accounting maintenance for various locations in the EMEA region as well as all local and international tax reporting.
- Maintaining the accounting books of all entities in the EMEA region including supervision of overseas Shared Service Center
- Working closely with external auditors
- Responsible for local statutory filing and obligations in Switzerland and abroad, including VAT
- Overseeing intercompany agreements and loans
- Implementing internal controlling and documenting procedures
- Controls and validation of the accounting and financial statements prepared by the administrators as well as supporting in preparation of cash flow forecasts
- Communication with key stakeholders: front office and back office across various international offices
- Degree in commerce with major in finance or accounting or equivalent
- CPA or equivalent Swiss professional designation
- 8 to 10 years work experience in accounting and/or controlling in international environment
- Good knowledge of IFRS and Swiss reporting standards.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of ORACLE and Hyperion is preferable
- Fluent in German and English
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now".
We build careers. We make it our business to connect our candidates with the right opportunities for them. Whether you're searching for a rewarding interim assignment or a long-term move, you'll have the support of one of the leading recruitment organisations in Switzerland. Badenoch + Clark is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in the placement of senior specialist, management and executive-level roles.
Learn more about us on badenochandclark.ch